Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Potty Training Phase Two

If you recall back in January Liam attempted potty training for one night which did not stick at the time. Now four and a half months later he's at it again. This past Friday about 5:45p.m. he came to me asking for his Buzz Lightyear underwear. We looked and couldn't find them (they're probably packed away) so I told him we could go to Target and get some now. Hey when the child is asking for it I go with it. We picked up Gramma and headed to Target where Liam was bouncing all the way to the aisle. He quickly picked out the potty chair that makes music and a couple packs of Buzz underwear. (I also got pull ups for my sanity) He then proceeded to inform me that after he goes potty in the potty chair three times he gets a Batman. This came from him listening to Colin and Tristan discuss their potty training days and charts. What Liam did not hear is that it was ten times going potty not three. For the first night I let him use go with the three times since he was interested then we made a chart using ten. He has been doing quite well especially when Daddy is around. Greg is great with the job I'm just not as on top of it as I should be. I guess I better get on board so we have this job done before our summer travels.


Liam was so excited to get the potty chair set up he couldn't wait to get it to the bathroom. He set it up in the middle of the living room.

No comments: