Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Colin!

Colin turned seven on Friday! Now if you ask him how old he is he kept saying six. I guess it takes a day or so to get used to. Colin loves to build Lego's. He likes to be creative rather than follow the kits. He is still as goofy as ever and loves to make people laugh. He has really taken to learning languages this year and can answer simple questions in Spanish. Colin has turned into a big kid this year but likes to hold on the little kid inside by spending time with Liam. He enjoys playing Bakugan battle and pretty much anything with Tristan. However just a few months ago I did over hear him say to Tristan "I've played what you wanted my whole life. I want to play my game." A very true statement but in the end he just enjoys being with his brothers. Colin has been an excellent baseball player this season and is becoming a great pitcher. Here are a few of Colin's favorite things.
Color:
Food:
Book:
TV Show:
Toy(s):
Sport:

No comments: